We are delighted to have the Loyola University Chicago School of Law Class of 2017 in the Corboy Law Center today for first year orientation. Welcome!
- Congratulations to our colleagues Tom & Diane Geraghty, recipients of the 2016 @UNICEF #Chicago Humanitarian Award.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 3 days ago
- Loyola proudly launches nation's first student-run law journal dedicated soley to #regulatory & #compliance issues. compliancelawjournal.com/compliancelawj… 4 days ago
- RT @LoyolaLawDean: Thanks to the entrepreneurial lawyers @KattenLaw for hosting great discussion with @LoyolaLaw regarding the future of ou… 4 days ago
- RT @CDLB: Beyond Dispute: Columnist mother’s love of political, historical writing keeps her young bit.ly/2cukNJn @TeresaFrisbie 5 days ago
- Prof Juan Perea article cited as source for important federal policy change for migrant workers. pbs.org/newshour/updat… via @NewsHour 6 days ago