We are delighted to have the Loyola University Chicago School of Law Class of 2017 in the Corboy Law Center today for first year orientation. Welcome!
- Why Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Cassandra Abernathy
- Barrister’s Ball or, as we like to call it, Law Prom!
- Loyola wins the National Criminal Justice Trial Competition
- Admitted Students: 2015 CBF Marovitz Public Interest Law Scholarship
- Alumni Spotlight: Jenna Gillingham ’12, Intellectual Property
- RT @luke11234: Well done #loyolabtc @LoyolaChicago for pulling together the event. Great to see such interest from top law schools http://t… 6 hours ago
- Thanks to our top-notch symposium speakers for joining us today! #LoyolaBTC luc.edu/law/student/pu… 7 hours ago
- Distinguished panelist share #digitalcurrency expertise, predictions. @DavidLRipley @jonathansolomon @MatthewRoszak http://t.co/pNWke2ljG8 9 hours ago
- Terrific luncheon presentation on #bitcoin and digital currency by @PerianneDC. #LoyolaBTC http://t.co/0u3vSdfZSi 9 hours ago
- RT @jonathansolomon: "What is a multi-signature #Bitcoin transaction?" explains @pamelawjd to lawyers and students @LoyolaLaw #LoyolaBTC ht… 10 hours ago