Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Mystery and thriller writers tell stories of the wrongfully convicted in new book by @LauraACaldwell abajournal.com/magazine/artic… via @ABAJournal 2 hours ago
- This spectacular city view just steps from campus will NEVER get old. #whywelovechicago https://t.co/s7peJewakm 5 hours ago
- Congrats to Loyola's Josie Gough & those who will be honored today by the CBA with the Earl B. Dickerson Award. chicagobar.org/am/newsfiles/f… 7 hours ago
- RT @LaDiavolina: Even my law school emailed me to wish me a happy birthday. Thanks, @LoyolaLaw. You're the best. Love y'all. 8 hours ago
- RT @CDLB: Congrats to @LoyolaLaw Grad Legal Studies director Karen A. Shaw, @TheAALS post-graduate legal ed section secretary! https://t.co… 1 day ago