Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @ABALitigation: #LawStudents #FREE ABA membership bit.ly/2acSL4a @JMLSChicago @lawdepaul @LoyolaLaw @ChicagoKentLaw @UChicagoL… 1 day ago
- Prof Jeff Kwall climbs to #7 on the list of top #tax prof rankings in @SSRN recent downloads. taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2… 1 day ago
- Loyola law grads who sat for the #Illinois #barexam--Join us tonight at 5:30 PM @jakemelnicks. Time to celebrate! lawalumni.luc.edu/s/1548/law/ind… 2 days ago
- RT @RicardoNArroyo: @LoyolaLawDean Prof. Kaufman Im so happy to see you in new role as Dean of @LoyolaLaw! TY for all you did for me & con… 3 days ago
- RT @LoyolaLawDean: We wish our exceptionally well-prepared Loyola Chicago law school grads the best of luck on the bar exam and beyond! 4 days ago