Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Ferguson to pay Chicago lawyer Dan Webb $1,335 an hour to pursue reforms fw.to/Yq9MmOQ 13 hours ago
- Loyola’s Business Law Clinic is proud to partner with @1871Chicago for its diversity mentorship program. #1871TGIF http://t.co/kBvna8qSgz 15 hours ago
- JD-carrying exonerees, including Loyola's Jarrett Adams, are using their experiences to right wrongs. abajournal.com/magazine/artic… via @ABAJournal 16 hours ago
- RT @LauraACaldwell: The line for exonerees to introduce themselves stretches around the room now. #innocencecon2015 instagram.com/p/2KSvtBr16m/ 3 days ago
- RT @readjack: A look at the clinics of @LoyolaLaw. chicagolawbulletin.com/Law-Day/2015/L… chicagolawbulletin.com/Law-Day/2015/L… http://t.co/SydYkFffAr 3 days ago