Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @LoyolaAcademy: CONGRATS: Ted McNabola '84 joins Thomas Mulroy '64, Matthew Devine '85 & William Luby '84 on the Board of Governors at @… 2 days ago
- Welcome to the 100+ employers and students participating in Loyola's 2015 #Patent #Law Interview Program. luc.edu/law/career/pat… 2 days ago
- RT @ckingip: Just overheard "covert potential energy into motion" as breakfast conversation. Definitely @LoyolaLaw #Patent interviews 2 days ago
- RT @NIJC: Congrats to our amazing executive director! - American Constitution Society Honors Mary Meg McCarthy immigrantjustice.org/press_releases… @acsl… 4 days ago
- RT @dnyellen: Good news on sentencing reform. Kudos to Senators Booker and Lee. Push to Scale Back Sentencing Laws Gains Momentum http://t… 4 days ago