Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Loyola's Alexander Tsesis will discuss campus speech codes today @ChicagoKentLaw Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights under Law. 19 hours ago
- RT @lawprofblawg: Lawprofblawg proudly announces that he has teamed up with @LUCLawJournal to host a symposium, "The Future of Legal Schola… 1 day ago
- Prof Miranda Johnson's pens @washingtonpost op-ed on addressing behavioral needs of students with #disabilities. washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sh… 1 day ago
- Prof John Dehn: Calling on Congress and the President’s Advisors to Defend the Constitution justsecurity.org/40254/calling-… via @just_security 1 day ago
- @lawprofblawg @LUCLawJournal Does it get any better? We're looking forward to partnering with you next year on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago