Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Congrats to Loyola alum Virginia Kendall & Markus Funk @PerkinsCoieLLP on 2nd ed of their book! #childtrafficking rowman.com/ISBN/978144226… 12 hours ago
- Prof @TeresaFrisbie shares her positive experience working with @POTUS when he was a litigator in Chicago. chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/letter… 2 days ago
- RT @repjohnlewis: He went to jail for us. #goodtrouble https://t.co/saHB1WsfbV 3 days ago
- Today we celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and those who inspire us to carry his legacy forward. 3 days ago
- RT @LoyolaChicago: Attend events honoring the legacy of #MartinLutherKing Jr., including two keynote addresses by @MarcLamontHill. https://… 4 days ago