Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @chrisjennison: .@dnyellen of @LoyolaLaw says average private #lawschool discount rate is "close to 48%, maybe even somewhat higher." ht… 1 day ago
- Loyola law grad Graham Bowman @CCHealthLaw speaks out against Rauner administration's proposed public aid changes. chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/71/9099… 1 day ago
- Prof Jeff Kwall is now #10 on Top 25 U.S. Tax Professors in @SSRN recent downloads categories: taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2… 2 days ago
- RT @dnyellen: Tuition Discounting on the Rise and its Impact on Law Schools lawprofessors.typepad.com/law_deans/2015… 2 days ago
- RT @dnyellen: Deans v. Clinicians? lawprofessors.typepad.com/law_deans/2015… 3 days ago