Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Congratulations to our colleagues Tom & Diane Geraghty, recipients of the 2016 @UNICEF #Chicago Humanitarian Award.… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- Loyola proudly launches nation's first student-run law journal dedicated soley to #regulatory & #compliance issues. compliancelawjournal.com/compliancelawj… 1 day ago
- RT @LoyolaLawDean: Thanks to the entrepreneurial lawyers @KattenLaw for hosting great discussion with @LoyolaLaw regarding the future of ou… 1 day ago
- RT @CDLB: Beyond Dispute: Columnist mother’s love of political, historical writing keeps her young bit.ly/2cukNJn @TeresaFrisbie 2 days ago
- Prof Juan Perea article cited as source for important federal policy change for migrant workers. pbs.org/newshour/updat… via @NewsHour 3 days ago