Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Loyola 1L Dan Lewis is a finalist for a Barbri One Lawyer Can Change the World $10,000 Scholarship. Vote for Dan! lawpreview.barbri.com/scholarship-fi… 1 day ago
- Loyola Profs Sag and Waller make @SSRN top downloads list for Antitrust Law in past year. @matthewsag @SWeberWaller lawprofessors.typepad.com/antitrustprof_… 1 day ago
- RT @Loyola_SOC: Come visit us at Capital One Café for free coffee and prizes 11-1 TODAY! #freecoffee #finalshappyhour #caffup https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- Read what John Anders (1L) had to say about why he chose #LoyolaChicago for law school. luc.edu/law/hometop/st… 2 days ago
- Loyola law student Erika Weaver tells story of CHA's 'supervoucher' program: a desegregation strategy that never was chicagoreader.com/chicago/cha-su… 3 days ago