Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Why Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Cassandra Abernathy
- Barrister’s Ball or, as we like to call it, Law Prom!
- Loyola wins the National Criminal Justice Trial Competition
- Admitted Students: 2015 CBF Marovitz Public Interest Law Scholarship
- Alumni Spotlight: Jenna Gillingham ’12, Intellectual Property
- Thanks to our top-notch symposium speakers for joining us today! #LoyolaBTC luc.edu/law/student/pu… 3 days ago
- Distinguished panelist share #digitalcurrency expertise, predictions. @DavidLRipley @jonathansolomon @MatthewRoszak http://t.co/pNWke2ljG8 3 days ago
- Terrific luncheon presentation on #bitcoin and digital currency by @PerianneDC. #LoyolaBTC http://t.co/0u3vSdfZSi 3 days ago
- RT @jonathansolomon: "What is a multi-signature #Bitcoin transaction?" explains @pamelawjd to lawyers and students @LoyolaLaw #LoyolaBTC ht… 3 days ago