Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Prof Tsesis: Free speech enables people to pursue happiness for the betterment of the whole polity. illinoislawreview.org. @UIllLRev 1 day ago
- RT @LoyolaChicago: #LoyolaChicago and @LoyolaAND students are retracing the steps of St. Ignatius this week. bit.ly/1IzC3qK http://… 1 day ago
- Are airlines colluding to keep ticket prices up? Prof @SWeberWaller weighs in on possible consequences. buzzfeed.com/mariahsummers/… 2 days ago
- Loyola hosts @ChiHomeless awards event to celebrate scholarships for homeless students. fw.to/y52WfGS 2 days ago
- RT @readjack: ‘You have shaped this building’ @ByLauraannWood on Judge Biebel, who retires Monday. @CDLB: chicagolawbulletin.com/Articles/2015/… http://t… 3 days ago