Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Tomorrow is Giving Tuesday, a global celebration of philanthropy. Consider a gift to Loyola. #GivingTuesdayLUC LUC.edu/law/give 1 hour ago
- RT @IBAevents: .@thomasmcinerney @LoyolaLaw Speaking at IBA #COP21 Conference #Paris 7 Dec bit.ly/1PNFMDG #arbitration https://t.c… 4 hours ago
- Law student Maggie Condit blends academics and service like no other. #PresidentsMedallion luc.edu/presidents-med… https://t.co/OUKzRTyyX0 3 days ago
- RT @LoyolaQuinlan: President’s Medallion winner Hussam Bachour is committed to making the world a better place. bit.ly/1R44h0p htt… 3 days ago
- RT @afterinnocence: Student Spotlight: Joan Williams lifeafterinnocence.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/stu… https://t.co/AkqMnemyLm 5 days ago