Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @Omri_Marian: .@smbrnsn and I discuss the intricacies of IRC §956 (aka: @USTreasury borrowing its own money from AAPL) with @cfarivar. @… 1 day ago
- Congrats to Loyola's National Moot Court Competition team for taking first place and a best oral advocate award. https://t.co/PjGxrm50r7 2 days ago
- President's Medallion recipient Heather Nelson tells how she hopes to break the school-to-prison pipeline. blogs.luc.edu/luclawadmissio… 4 days ago
- Prof. Laura Caldwell's riveting new book is a unique collection of 15 #wrongful #conviction sagas. kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/l… #kirkus 4 days ago
- "Silently, like thoughts that come and go, the snowflakes fall, each one a gem." --William Hamilton Gibson https://t.co/yIltK2cT3z 4 days ago