Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @FALAChicago: In just ONE WEEK, @LoyolaLaw's gorgeous courtroom will host our Wards Cove #SCOTUS reenactment! Free RSVP: https://t.co/sD… 8 hours ago
- Last year Loyola won the INADR int'l championship. Help our mediation team compete in Glasgow. #crowdfunding luc.edu/crowdfunding/c… 2 days ago
- Today's @CivitasChildLaw Center Coffee Talk speaker @LoyolaLawDean discusses emerging issues in #educationlaw & pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- Loyola #law grads are making a difference. #CBF #PublicInterestFellows #VirginiaTorres @CCHealthLaw chicagobarfoundation.org/news_item/new-… 3 days ago
- Loyola proudly congratulates alumna & Illinois AG @LisaMadigan, recipient of the IBF Distinguished Award for Excell… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 days ago