Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Prof Cynthia Ho's paper DRUGGED OUT: HOW COGNITIVE BIAS HURTS DRUG INNOVATION has made @SSRN top ten list. #IP papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cf… 1 day ago
- Loyola's new #WeekendJD kicked off this weekend with 43 exceptionally qualified students from across the country. https://t.co/VDSB9uU17P 2 days ago
- We look forward to welcoming @repjohnlewis to #LoyolaChicago to discuss @MARCHTrilogy & Civil Rights Movement. docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAI… 5 days ago
- An annual tradition, future Loyola lawyers take the #oath of #professionalism. https://t.co/TNhVSW0eWg 5 days ago
- RT @jessicamjensen: Hey, @MarquetteU , looks like @LoyolaChicago is trying to start some beef! https://t.co/g9MjeScfNN 6 days ago