Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @JarrettFocused: Must see Life After Justice video! vimeo.com/90243116 2 days ago
- Justice Stephen Breyer: Executions are often 'arbitrary' on.msnbc.com/1M7gPhf via @msnbc @arimelber 3 days ago
- RT @afterinnocence: Be inspired by one of the 1,670 men & women who have been exonerated. #WrongfulConvictionDay #StandUp4INNOCENCE http://… 3 days ago
- School of Law Commencement has been confirmed for Saturday, May 21, 2016, at 11 AM. #LoyolaChicago 3 days ago
- RT @LoyolaChicago: Join @WritersTheatre and @LoyolaLaw for a dramatic interpretation of "Romeo and Juliet" Monday afternoon. http://t.co/Ti… 4 days ago