Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Prof Miranda Johnson discusses why state law restricts schools from releasing #discipline information shar.es/1dTNf8 via @sharethis 9 hours ago
- Professor Anita Weinberg featured in ABC news report on #lead paint threats in Chicago. abc7chicago.com/1346879/ via @abc7chicago 6 days ago
- In Chicago, less than 1% saw a lawyer after arrest @CNN cnn.it/1sPU1B5 6 days ago
- Loyola's #Classof2016 honors Professor Jeffrey Kwall with Law Faculty Member of the Year. #congratulations #taxprof https://t.co/ZIzWFFBIEh 1 week ago
- On Saturday, May 21, the School of Law conferred a total of 411 law degrees. Congratulations to our graduates! https://t.co/6Fwks7aiQH 1 week ago