Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @Loyola_Alumni: "I'm just happy to help.” Read how a @LoyolaLaw alum and his brother brought aid to the people of Flint. https://t.co/SB… 56 minutes ago
- RT @AdHaque110: "The New Law of War Manual: Accurate? Authoritative? Influential?" Conference Fri 2/12 @LoyolaLaw bit.ly/23NxLWb @… 22 hours ago
- Prof Sam Brunson Tells Why You Should Hire an Accountant to Do Your Taxes @weneedthedude inv.rs/ghBjgn @inversedotcom @smbrnsn 3 days ago
- RT @2CivilityMP: "Learning By Doing" at the Community Law Center Clinic at @LoyolaLaw via @ISBAlawyer #multigenerational https://t.co/V3M3z… 4 days ago
- Professor Kwall #8 on @ssrn list of the Top 25 US Tax Professors in recent downloads. taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2… 4 days ago