Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Scott Kater takes 1st, Adrienne Yoseph finalist, at Intraschool Moot. Thanks to Judges Ellis, Bauer, and Ripple! http://t.co/SxTvBQG9ln 11 hours ago
- Pleased to welcome @GovernorQuinn to #LoyolaChicago today to discuss the impact of forced arbitration on consumers. http://t.co/ByvyZyYecL 1 day ago
- RT @michelebgoodwin: Talking about #organtransplants & #medicaltourism @LoyolaLaw for Cross Border Health Symposium. Great talks @Mohapat… 1 day ago
- RT @LoyolaNewsroom: .@LoyolaLaw's Bruce Boyer weighs in: "Illinois' child welfare system leaves kids stuck in jail" via @wbez. http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @readjack: Deans @dnyellen of @LoyolaLaw & @DeanDBRodriguez of @NorthwesternLaw among six joining Law Professors Blog Network: http://t.… 2 days ago