Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @anrklein: What a joy to have @IUMcKinney alum Prof @e_catalyst of @LoyolaLaw speaking at our Health Law Center Grand Rounds today. htt… 16 hours ago
- Dean Emerita Appel is also one of the longest-serving woman law deans in U.S. history. #amazingwoman #superdean twitter.com/LUCArchives/st… 20 hours ago
- Indeed! twitter.com/smbrnsn/status… 1 day ago
- Loyola law students reflect on the Clara Barton Competition and the unique opportunity to study laws of war. intercrossblog.icrc.org/blog/intercros… 1 day ago
- Loyola law students & faculty visited the Centro de Justicia in Santiago during their recent field study in Chile.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago