The ChildLaw Center publishes a monthly newsletter highlighting upcoming events, internship and career opportunities, and faculty, staff and student news. Click here for more information.
- RT @Omri_Marian: .@smbrnsn and I discuss the intricacies of IRC §956 (aka: @USTreasury borrowing its own money from AAPL) with @cfarivar. @… 1 day ago
- Congrats to Loyola's National Moot Court Competition team for taking first place and a best oral advocate award. https://t.co/PjGxrm50r7 2 days ago
- President's Medallion recipient Heather Nelson tells how she hopes to break the school-to-prison pipeline. blogs.luc.edu/luclawadmissio… 4 days ago
- Prof. Laura Caldwell's riveting new book is a unique collection of 15 #wrongful #conviction sagas. kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/l… #kirkus 4 days ago
- "Silently, like thoughts that come and go, the snowflakes fall, each one a gem." --William Hamilton Gibson https://t.co/yIltK2cT3z 4 days ago