The ChildLaw Center publishes a monthly newsletter highlighting upcoming events, internship and career opportunities, and faculty, staff and student news. Click here for more information.
- Assoc. Dean Michael Kaufman: Police officer suing someone he’s killed is unusual, as is language in suit. theatlantic.com/national/archi… 17 hours ago
- Prof. Anita Weinberg's letter to the editor urges #Illinois to step up efforts to prevent childhood #leadpoisoning. chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/l… 19 hours ago
- RT @LoyolaChicago: Our community is asking @BruceRauner to sign SB 2043, because #MAPMatters to students. Join the conversation: https://t.… 20 hours ago
- Prof. Alexander Tsesis on Terror speech, the Internet, and the First Amendment @PennLaw law.upenn.edu/newsevents/cal… 1 day ago
- RT @CrainsChicago: .@LoyolaLaw school dean @dnyellen leaving to head N.Y. college @Marist trib.al/1ephjY1 via @claire_bushey 1 day ago