We are delighted to have the Loyola University Chicago School of Law Class of 2017 in the Corboy Law Center today for first year orientation. Welcome!
- Publisher of @SCOTUSblog Tom Goldstein will speak at Loyola on Friday about #securities #fraud #classactions. luc.edu/law/centers/in… 23 hours ago
- Prof. Margaret Moses' article makes @SSRN Top Ten download list for #Negotiation & #Dispute #Resolution ssrn.com/abstract=24794…. 1 day ago
- RT @EdweekComm: Three experts from @LoyolaLaw and @earlychildhood discuss the enormous return on investments in #earlyed http://www. http:/… 3 days ago
- Julie Harcum Brennan (MSW ’03, JD ’03) was honored this year with Loyola's Outstanding Public Interest Award. http://t.co/jEaTMfnqPk 3 days ago
- Thanks to @ScottTurow for your engaging remarks last night at Loyola's Public Interest Law Convocation for 1Ls. http://t.co/cfPxLW76nw 3 days ago