Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Meet 3L Jon Sheffield, the School of Law's 2014-15 President’s Medallion recipient. #LoyolaExcellence luc.edu/presidents-med… 1 day ago
- RT @2Civility: Great video from @Loyolalaw, featuring #lawstudents speaking about learning in #Chicago youtube.com/watch?v=XdwbGC… 1 day ago
- RT @MHAS_LA: Article in @LoyolaLaw Public Interest Law Reporter makes the case for more medical-legal projects like our BeHeLP. http://t.co… 2 days ago
- Here's what three bright and talented law students have to say about attending #lawschool at @LoyolaChicago. youtube.com/watch?v=XdwbGC… 2 days ago
- Loyola receives $1.3 million grant from US Dept. of State to support partnership with #African Union. @LoyolaProlaw blogs.luc.edu/pressreleases/… 2 days ago