Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Soccer goalie and Loyola law alum James Vlahakis featured in @CrainsChicago fw.to/g2vgdxG 1 week ago
- Cheers to Prof Joe Stone on his retirement after 15 extraordinary years as director of Loyola's Business Law Clinic. http://t.co/hrQ4DtN2M8 1 week ago
- RT @LoyolaChicago: The annual Water Tower Campus Block Party is just two weeks from today! Mark your calendars! bit.ly/1t06lsd 1 week ago
- Loyola ranked among the best law schools for the practical part-time student. nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/cypre… 1 week ago
- Read Prof. Moses's article "Challenges for the Future: the Diminishing Role of Consent in Arbitration" on @ogeltdm. transnational-dispute-management.com/article.asp?ke… 1 week ago