Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Introducing Kelly Kearney, 1L at Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Nicole Grabianowski (3L) Awarded 2014 Ms. JD Fellowship
- Top 10 Things to do during your first month as a Law Student at Loyola University Chicago
- Welcome Class of 2017!
- INADR International Mediation Competition at Loyola Chicago 2014
- Profs Moses & Zimmer chat with @USSupremeCourt Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg at the recent @CedilleRecords celebration. http://t.co/BIHWDJJXiF 1 day ago
- RT @sneier: not 1 but 3 back-to-back favorites at @cta Chicago Red Line: @LUMAChicago + @LoyolaQuinlan + @LoyolaSOE #arrived http://t.co/dD… 3 days ago
- Student spotlight: Nicole Grabianowski (3L) recently honored with Ms. JD Fellowship. #LoyolaExcellence luc.edu/law/homenews/s… 3 days ago
- Professor Anita Weinberg has been honored with @LoyolaChicago's most prestigious #teaching #award. luc.edu/law/homenews/e… 3 days ago
- Congrats to Larry Singer, @meganbess & Kristin Finn on their outstanding new book Careers in Health Law. #healthlaw shop.americanbar.org/eBus/Store/Pro… 3 days ago