Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @LoyolaChicago: We hope you have a wonderful #Thanksgiving surrounded by friends and family. http://t.co/Sx7catuS7b 1 day ago
- RT @CorboyDemetrio: Watch C&D law clerk Andrew Stevens in this new Loyola Law School recruitment video. youtube.com/watch?v=XdwbGC… 1 day ago
- Prof. Mike Zimmer's latest blog on @concurringopin "Law’s Influence Protecting Wealth Growth" concurringopinions.com/archives/2014/… 1 day ago
- Dean David Yellen speaks with @ChicagoMag about how he’s locating Burge’s victims within the system. @dnyellen chicagomag.com/city-life/Nove… 3 days ago
- @Matt_Smith_IMG no worries @dnyellen is your biggest fan. We hope to see you at the law school soon. 3 days ago