Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @CRFChicago: Dr. Erwin Chemerinsky chats with David Melton from @ILCampaign and Barry Sullivan from @LoyolaLaw at #CRFCConf http://t.co/… 10 hours ago
- Rod Estvan @AccessLiving among distinguished speakers to address #education #funding in #Illinois. #PILRSymposium http://t.co/JBksenel21 14 hours ago
- Audience member addresses lack of #education #funding in #Illinois for underprivileged communities. #PILRsymposium http://t.co/KsrNGCk36P 14 hours ago
- RT @CorboyDemetrio: Congrats to C&D attorney Michelle Kohut for receiving the Bellarmine Award from @LoyolaLaw yesterday. http://t.co/QI9ex… 14 hours ago
- RT @smbrnsn: Discussion of state taxes In the context of education funding. #ILSB16 @LoyolaLaw #PILRConference 15 hours ago