Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @LoyolaNewsroom: .@LoyolaLaw announces collaboration with @barbri. bit.ly/1vN537B 13 hours ago
- A celebration to honor the life of Loyola legend Prof George Anastaplo will be held tomorrow at the Corboy Law Center, 4 PM. Open to all. 1 day ago
- PILR to present "Senate Bill 16 and #Education #Funding in #Illinois" Professional Responsibility credit offered. luc.edu/law/student/pu… 1 day ago
- Loyola Prof Sam Brunson @smbrnsn quoted "After tax trick ends, Ireland likely to slightly raise taxes on tech firms" ars.to/ZEU1El 1 day ago
- Loyola law alum Colin Nelson has published yet another thriller--Amygdala Hijack colintnelson.com/amygdala-hijac… 1 day ago