Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Yes, Loyola's Corboy Law Center really is just steps away from #Chicago's Mag Mile. #LocationLocation http://t.co/UhjEIARrN0 3 hours ago
- Good luck this week future Loyola #Lawyers! #barexam 3 hours ago
- RT @LawStreetMedia: #9 #lawschool for #business @LoyolaLaw which is surrounded by over 900 business related law firms | http://t.co/zMYtZTH… 9 hours ago
- RT @LauraACaldwell: Exoneree James Kluppelberg speaks to @LoyolaLaw Wrongdul Conviction class. @afterinnocence http://t.co/Nae2q58CED 1 day ago
- Photo of the Day--Law students Shirley Chen and Dominic Loverde stop to chat @LoyolaChicago's Terry Student Center. http://t.co/FVU8XxioeX 3 days ago