Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- RT @kburnett524: @UngarettiHarris @LoyolaLaw Better late than never! #ALS #IceBucketChallenge vimeo.com/109968848 20 hours ago
- Loyola signed milestone agreement today with the African Union to advance governance & #ruleoflaw. @dnyellen http://t.co/EfEawCF5g6 23 hours ago
- Loyola forges milestone academic partnership with #AfricanUnion to strengthen governance & #ruleoflaw. @LoyolaProlaw blogs.luc.edu/pressreleases/… 2 days ago
- RT @LoyolaNewsroom: .@LoyolaLaw announces collaboration with @barbri. bit.ly/1vN537B 3 days ago
- A celebration to honor the life of Loyola legend Prof George Anastaplo will be held tomorrow at the Corboy Law Center, 4 PM. Open to all. 3 days ago