Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- Thanks to the many dedicated law alumni who attended a 1L dinner this month to meet our new students. #grateful http://t.co/3RByorGLHT 1 day ago
- Wonderful to break bread last night at the 1L dinner with Paul and Nora Kantwill. #welcomehome http://t.co/SZ8cZNK5Cw 1 day ago
- Prof. Jeffrey Kwall's article "Backdating" has exceeded 4,000 downloads on @SSRN. #backdating #taxlaw papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cf… 2 days ago
- Join us tonight at 5 PM for our annual program Shakespeare and the Law with @WritersTheatre! luc.edu/law/homenews/s… 2 days ago
- RT @jesuisbeth: And the 2014 @LoyolaLaw reunion is underway! #Loyola @loyolachicago @ Loyola University Water Tower… instagram.com/p/td4UQ7Dgvd/ 3 days ago