Loyola team members Meg Davis (center), Giorie Mahn and Randy Ojeda (holding trophy) were one of 52 teams to compete in the 13th Annual International Law School Mediation Tournament held March 5-8 at the Philip H. Corboy Law Center. The competition was cohosted by Loyola University Chicago and the INADR. Loyola advanced to the semifinal round.
- How to Make Your Last Name Plural This Christmas Season #GrammarPolice katebrannen.com/blog/2014/11/m… via @katewantstorun 3 days ago
- Roundtable formed by @LoyolaProlaw seeks to strengthen #RuleofLaw capacity, leadership luc.edu/prolaw/newseve… 4 days ago
- How do adults learn? Read about how a domestic violence training session with Prof. Zelda Harris made an impact. 2civility.org/adult-learning/ 4 days ago
- Prof. Sam Brunson @smbrnsn weighs in on potential consequences of Maryland nonprofits investing in offshore accounts fw.to/mdXEhli 5 days ago
- .@CDLB reporter @readjack talks with Loyola's BLSA Pres Mike Montgomery (2L) about Ferguson, New York, #finalexams. chicagolawbulletin.com/Articles/2014/… 1 week ago