The ChildLaw Center publishes a monthly newsletter highlighting upcoming events, internship and career opportunities, and faculty, staff and student news. Click here for more information.
- Rod Estvan @AccessLiving among distinguished speakers to address #education #funding in #Illinois. #PILRSymposium http://t.co/JBksenel21 3 hours ago
- Audience member addresses lack of #education #funding in #Illinois for underprivileged communities. #PILRsymposium http://t.co/KsrNGCk36P 3 hours ago
- RT @CorboyDemetrio: Congrats to C&D attorney Michelle Kohut for receiving the Bellarmine Award from @LoyolaLaw yesterday. http://t.co/QI9ex… 3 hours ago
- RT @smbrnsn: Discussion of state taxes In the context of education funding. #ILSB16 @LoyolaLaw #PILRConference 3 hours ago
- RT @lawexhibition: @LoyolaLaw at #LEASE2014 http://t.co/Ce1DVhJpQF 9 hours ago