The ChildLaw Center publishes a monthly newsletter highlighting upcoming events, internship and career opportunities, and faculty, staff and student news. Click here for more information.
- RT @EdweekComm: Three experts from @LoyolaLaw and @earlychildhood discuss the enormous return on investments in #earlyed http://www. http:/… 2 days ago
- Julie Harcum Brennan (MSW ’03, JD ’03) was honored this year with Loyola's Outstanding Public Interest Award. http://t.co/jEaTMfnqPk 2 days ago
- Thanks to @ScottTurow for your engaging remarks last night at Loyola's Public Interest Law Convocation for 1Ls. http://t.co/cfPxLW76nw 2 days ago
- Loyola's Children's Legal Rights Journal student editors kick off today's symposium on #discipline in #schools. http://t.co/959WbRiNQL 2 days ago
- Assoc. Dean Michael Kaufman's article "Reimagining Early-Childhood Education" in Education Week edweek.org/ew/articles/20… via @educationweek 2 days ago